Missing: Skills

jay_swift

Of course there are great players that are scopeless regs, but frankly it is skipping an important part of the game. Which is where I draw the distinction. Avoiding and using scoped weapons is an important ability to have if you are a complete CS player. I have no doubt that there are awesome players in scopeless that CAN use scopes if necessary... but I would take a great player on recrud over a great player on mayhem because they will likely be more complete.

How many of the "great" players on Recrud use nothing but the AWP?

I would rather have a player who CAN use scope weapons if necessary, rather than an AWPer who CAN use other guns in the game if necessary.

An AWPer is less complete than any scoped or no scoped player.

Well of course I mean great players that can use all weapons well, which is more likely from a recrud player since all the CS weapons are available there.

*For the record, I am not talking about myself... I am pretty bad with all weapons.

Edited by farmerisme

Well of course I mean great players that can use all weapons well, which is more likely from a recrud player since all the CS weapons are available there.

They CAN use all the weapons, but they don't. :P

The AWP is very popular and alot of people use it.

After a few rounds on Italy or Dust 2 or pretty much any map you will see 5+ people on each team with AWPs camping one of the known camping spots for that map. On Scopeless all those AWPers can be people with FAMAS, Galil, TMP, UMP, P90, MAC 10 or a number of other weapons rushing/protecting bomb sites or going save hostages/keep people from hostages.

Greetings,

The FBI has taken over my case as this seems to be a national crisis. Every year, millions of attractive young men suddenly lose their abilities to preform. There are pills to increase blood flow but these have certain side effects that I would feel uncomfortable discussing in a public forum.

Additionally, the feds say this might be related to the "thread-jacking" ring occurring around the US/Canadian border.

Stay tuned for more details.

Thanks,

jay_swift

anonymo........do you want me to post my scoreboards? i have some good 50-10's from scopeless, beats your 20-12 :P

You seem to forget whom you are talking to...if I can go 20-12 on recurd then how good could it be?

anonymo........do you want me to post my scoreboards? i have some good 50-10's from scopeless, beats your 20-12 :P

You seem to forget whom you are talking to...if I can go 20-12 on recurd then how good could it be?

About as good as me... sad, I know.