Missing: Skills

jay_swift

Greetings,

If anyone has seen my skills could you please return them to me? Comes to the name "peanut butter jay time". Last seen in Midwest Scopeless.

Thanks,

jay_swift

I don't think I have ever seen skillz anywhere near the scopeless server. Sorry I can't help you.

Greetings,

If anyone has seen my skills could you please return them to me? Comes to the name "peanut butter jay time". Last seen in Midwest Scopeless.

Thanks,

jay_swift

I don't think I have ever seen skillz anywhere near the scopeless server. Sorry I can't help you.

All the stock players can't wait to take the potshots at the regulars on scopeless... Pretty amusing since some of us hop on stock and beat on them regularly too.

LOL, friendly jabs, that is all. Perhaps another Recrud v Mayhem regulars match is in order. With AWP's of course.

Perhaps a mixed match, half with scoped, half without.

Perhaps a mixed match, half with scoped, half without.

that's like having a peeing section in a swimming pool.

Who let SJ out of the cage? Whoever it was, don't be so irrensponsible in the future. Always double check the lock! :D

Pretty amusing since some of us hop on stock and beat on them regularly too.
:unsure:

I think it's the other way around :smiling2:

I wasn't going to use these but you leave me no choice...(I would have done better but M2 wasn't there)

Let me describe my skills to you all: When I can't hit the broad side of a mack truck,

I show my true skills by runnin and gunnin with a p90 and hope I at least hit someone.

This actually = no skill at all. :bang::bang:

mo, dont make me post pics of when i enter into scopless and go 32-0 :)

What I see in those pics mo is. When I'm on your team you win. When I'm on the opposing team you lose. :D Just an observation. :peace:
Lunk is a master of raising his team's morale

What I see in those pics mo is. When I'm on your team you win. When I'm on the opposing team you lose. :D Just an observation. :peace:

Hey...you remember how it was going that day...let me have my 15mins! Remember I didn't call you Nancy or anything!

GC Alumni
(edited)
I actually played for Recrud in that match for some reason. :unsure:

It's because we've got more regs, and our regs are more hard-core. We had to toss M2 a bone, and unfortunately the bones we tossed were a bit too good. Beat us by two rounds, scurred.

Edited by mookie