World Cup Round of 16

tkc

Alright Round of 16 is here! Lets see who you pick to go on! Teams in Bold are my picks!

Germany vs Sweden

Argentina vs Mexico

Italy vs Australia

Switzerland vs Ukraine

England vs Ecuador

Portugal vs Netherlands

Brazil vs Ghana (they have beaten the before, and this is a risk but I'm saying they will beat them again)

Spain vs France

portugal v holland had 16 yellows and 4 reds i believe!!!

England are playing portugal next round so its good that they have some players like deco not playing against us in the match!!

Theres going to be a lot of tension in this match as they knocked us out of euro2004 in a penalty shoot out.

They also cheated aswell, because they hosted the tournament and bodged up the penalty spot by filling it with sand. Beckham went to take a penalty and due to the way he kicks the ball and the crappy sand on the spot the ball went miles over.

dont be too sure Raw. The one thing that the brazilians lack as a team is speed. This is Ghana's advantage. With players such as Michael Essien they will be a tough team to play. If Brazil does win, i dont think it will be by a big margin. I'm rooting for the under dog. Brazil has won too many cups :D let someone else take one home for a change!