Hello

Squid

STEAM_0:1:5330501

I honestly don't know when or why I was banned and if it helps, I'm sorry for whatever it was. I don't see my ID on the posted list, so I'm guessing it was several months ago, back when I used to pub a LOT. I'll admit to have been somewhat immature then. Now I mainly play competitively and maintain a respectable attitude towards those I play with. I found it somewhat amusing that I'm banned from a couple of your servers (I'm not banned from the GG server), since the only pubs I've been banned from are ones I was accused of hacking in. So, I decided I would drop in the forums to find out why and to see if I could be removed from the ban list. Thank you.

Whole lot of offenders in there right now...

# 4415 "Torqu[e]-Kill Meh" STEAM_0:1:9542961 20:32 72 0 active

# 4417 "Torqu[e]-un1que shoT" STEAM_0:1:6624964 19:34 84 0 active

# 4418 "Torqu[e]-Squid <3 AMP" STEAM_0:1:5330501 17:11 94 0 active

At least 2 of these three were using spec exploit constantly, questioning rules, cursing... may have been all three. I am guessing that the third could not be cut from a better material.

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...post&pid=327285

(edited)

This was the team I was going to start a while back. I wasn't aware of the 'spec exploit' being against the rules at first. That was probably the rule questioned. I'm sorry and there will be no further immaturity.

Edited by Squid

Was a bit ago but I remember the day in question, that day there were quite a few people on abusing the rules. I recall specifically on Dust2 asking everyone to start following said rules over and over with only cursing and repeated violation as an answer. I find it a bit silly when people use the 'I did not know the rules' after being told repeatedly what they are.

Anyways, the group of guys you were with were a large part of the problems at that time. Two out of the three of you were being large problems, one less of a problem other than egging the others on... but at this point I do not remember which of the three was which. Often if a number of players from a clan are causing a problem, they will all be reprimanded. Hence my 'cut of the same cloth' comment.

I do not think you would be here if you did not want to play on the servers again. Like SJ said, we run clean competitive servers and want to keep them that way. You should definitely know the rules now and know not to push the limits on the servers.

It has been awhile for this, I have no problem with an unban if you can abide by the limits we set.

:peace:

I understand exactly where you're coming from, as I've run a couple pubs myself and when groups of people come in looking to cause trouble, you just have to deal with them all. Yes, I now understand the rules and will abide by them if you decide to unban me. Thanks again and I hope to see you on a pub soon.