Banned, but why?

Afro Thunder

Hey Guys, its |:JTF:|Afro Thunder here. Ive been playing on your servers quite alot, with an activity rating of something around 96%. I Tried logging on today, just about five minutes ago and it said that i was banned :o . I've come here to check it out. I don't know why I was banned, nor was I there when it happened. I think ive been kicked once, when I first started playing there for my language, but that was a few weeks ago and I've been playing almost every day since. Could someone please tell me why I was banned, or maybe it was even a mistake or something, I don't know. If there was a reason; Im sure I could correct it and make everyones gameing experience better. :peace:

Thx Gamers Coalition

|:JFT:|Afro Thunder

P.S. I love your "No E-thungs" policy, when I first saw it I laughed. :lol2:

Edited by Afro Thunder

First of all, welcome to the forums. Sorry that this is the reason for your first trip to here.

Secondly, Just because an admin isn't in the server or one the console doesn't mean our rules aren't enforced. I acted on Meherderman's post but you were already banned by that time suggesting that an admin banned you in-game. Perhaps just as you were leaving.

None the less, We do not tolerate swearing in the servers period. You mentioned you were kicked before for swearing, this constitutes your second warning with a ban being the next step. We'll wait for the banning admin to post up here.

In the mean time can you confirm your Steam ID, you didn't include it in your original post. And please read through the rules posted in the big yellow banner at the top of this forum and we'll go from there.