steam account

flux

mine has the super low and leet steam id of 2055. make me an offer :D

$1,000,000,000 ?

edit - you may be interested to know that this post was not actually an offer in english law. i guess this is the first valuable point outside the classroom i've made after a year of study! w000t

Edited by *BiGBonES**

no seeing that i haven't played cs in over a year. i let one of my so called "friends" use it and now he won't answer my phone calls or my IM's. lol anyways, i don't care about the id or anything i just want to get playing again. oh and i tryed to get the password recovered through steam and i forgot the question that you ask to recover your password.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
no seeing that i haven't played cs in over a year. i let one of my so called "friends" use it and now he won't answer my phone calls or my IM's. lol anyways, i don't care about the id or anything i just want to get playing again. oh and i tryed to get the password recovered through steam and i forgot the question that you ask to recover your password.

There's a website where you can buy CD keys for $10. I forgot what the addy was but apparantly it is a legit operation. You might wanna start searching...