Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Altron*Aequitas*

Joining tWc

8 posts / 1642 viewsLast Reply

I have been playing on GC a lot recently and been playing with tWc|Jesus and tWc|meatwad mostly and after playing with them and seeing their skill it made me want to join. Its been years since I have played CS competatively but I have recently started playing again. If you look at my stats or talk to some of your members about me they will tell you I am a skilled teamplayer with a good attitude. I am playing all the time (yeah I have no life). Also I am 22 years old and have ventrilo/ts and a mic. Thanks for your concideration and I look forward to joining tWc

~Altron aka Brett

Hmm.. well.. Me and Forz are currently leading the CAL team. :P Oh, and might want to change your sig a little bit.. Abbreviated cussing isn't allowed.. No cussing at all, we're pretty strict. :) Thanks! ^_^

Hmm.. well.. Me and Forz are currently leading the CAL team. :P Oh, and might want to change your sig a little bit.. Abbreviated cussing isn't allowed.. No cussing at all, we're pretty strict. :) Thanks! ^_^

What he said. Oh, and do change the sig before the sig nazi comes and pwns it. ;)

What he said. Oh, and do change the sig before the sig nazi comes and pwns it. ;)

ok no problem I took off my sig.

So who is it that has final say of a yes or no? Just curious I am anxious to play. And those of you who have played with me know I am awp master. I used to play with D!E in CS 1.3 and was cal-i

Hmm.. i think.. Whitey has final say.. Whitey or Rogue but like.. Rogue's lost on a big boat in the middle of the ocean.. We hope he's ok. I think.. Derek too..