Dayton Guys

Gond

Ok, I talked to 3 people from Dayton...have no idea who they were.

I realized that as I went to Tie-9 today for lunch...Mmmmmm

So, pop in a name if you are from Dayton...thanks

:bang: I was just talking about getting lunch there last night!!! Thai-9 has the best sushi in Dayton!!! Too bad we missed each other. Myself, Chewy, and Halo5 are all from Dayton. Chewy works right down the street and we could have had him pour a couple pints for us. Ahhh well. Maybe PM me next time you are in town and we can throw back some spicy tuna rolls. MAN...now I am drooling! :bang:

BTW.... I am the guy that got lots of funny looks because I roll my own smokes. We talked briefly about your wifes catering business and me working for Usenet...if that helps put a name with the face. Nice meeting ya man and take care!

Heya Gond!

Not a big sushi eater, but definitely down with meeting up with everyone for a pint! Maybe I'll give it another try, as I hear they are quite excelent. I know you wont have to twist Brew's arm to go, he might as well change his name to Saki Swillas. :lol2:

Im live in Riverside near the AF museum. Who wants to goto Dayton lanfest? 5 vs 5 CS:source tourney

If you can somehow get my wife to say OK Id do it!!

Aimbot, have you seen the movie "Gummo" ??? Takes place in Xenia..

• 4 weeks later...

Im live in Riverside near the AF museum. Who wants to goto Dayton lanfest? 5 vs 5 CS:source tourney

If you can somehow get my wife to say OK Id do it!!

Aimbot, have you seen the movie "Gummo" ??? Takes place in Xenia..

It is too bad the internet is full of more crap these days. At one time i remember you could type "worst movie ever made" into a search engine and Gummo would show up top. I don't understand why it isn't at the top anymore.