Anyone know how to turn a demo into a movie?

I took a demo of a hacker, and I thought it'd be helpful for anyone wondering if the people in Nepenthe are hacking or just really good. :) But anyway, it's in the UT demo format, and I was wondering if there was an easy way to turn it into a wmv, mov, avi, etc.

You can do it from within UT2K4 but can't really use your computer while it is working.

From main page go to Community

Demos tab

click on demo u want

click Creat AVI

Set your options & go.

Be warned that high resolution & high quality will take a while.

I took a demo of a hacker, and I thought it'd be helpful for anyone wondering if the people in Nepenthe are hacking or just really good. :) But anyway, it's in the UT demo format, and I was wondering if there was an easy way to turn it into a wmv, mov, avi, etc.

U made a ut demo of yourself on Nepenthe? :P

OK, this is the program that I use. http://www.fraps.com/ This program runs in the background and records everything you see on your screen. You can either play or spec and it records in real time AVI. You might want to look into a coverter for this, as the AVI file that it records is rather large. I recorded 4:28 and it was 1.04 GB in size. If you convert it with an mpeg converter you can resize it.

I've used it alot and it reallly is a nice and easy to use program. You can dowload the trial program which gives you full access but only alows you 30 seconds of record. If you would like the full access just PM me ;) AND YOU DON'T NEED TO WAIT FOR HOURS TO CONVERT THE UT FORMAT! :peace:

U made a ut demo of yourself on Nepenthe? :P

LAFFFFFF