Challenge

Guest smn| Trashburn

Guest smn| Trashburn
Guest smn| Trashburn
Guest smn| Trashburn
Guests

Hey,

This is smn| Trashburn. Yea I got banned for nothing. Guess I was mocking your guys ability to uphold the law on your server. Think I was there a whole 5 minutes. You guys are way to ban happy. Anyways, I would like to extend the invitation to a scrimmage with your clan or guild or whatever you like to call it. If you are interested please come post on our message board at smnclan.net. Hope to set something up with you guys. And believe me we want ban you if you ask, "Can I drink beer and play?"

smn| Trashburn

aim trashburn46

I also currently serve on active duty with the military.....hence the pun about your standards in your server and me asking if you guys were in the military. Maybe you should get to know someone, figure out what there background is before you slap a ban on them.

Obviously you failed to read the guidelines. I will close this thread. You can create another one with a better plea if you like.

We maintain a very high standard. We do this because we LIKE to play in clean, friendly server. The last thing we want to deal with is whiners. Cop a bad attitude in the first five minutes your there and most likely, we wouldnt want you around for the long haul.

That said, we do ban quickly, as you can tell. Snap decisions are made. We ALWAYS allow persons to present a pleasant plea for clemency and will most usually offer a full pardon. But I would alter your attack. Try maybe apologizing or something like this... "Hey, I think I got off on the wrong foot with you guys. Some things I said were taken out of context which is easy to do when you dealing with text. I didnt mean any dis-respect and would like to offer an apology. I agree with your high standards and would love to play in a mature and friendly environment." But trying to prove your mojo by "calling us out" should be left to the elementary playgrounds.

Just wanted to add the reasoning, and I will be moving this to the correct forum...

L0221051.log(523): L 02/21/2003 - 21:01:29: "smn| Trashburn<22><1301291><TERRORIST>" say "lol" (dead)

L0221051.log(524): L 02/21/2003 - 21:01:30: "DonkeyBurrows!<2><564784><TERRORIST>" say "no  its called higher standards" (dead)

L0221051.log(525): L 02/21/2003 - 21:01:35: "smn| Trashburn<22><1301291><TERRORIST>" say "ha ha" (dead)

L0221051.log(527): L 02/21/2003 - 21:01:40: "smn| Trashburn<22><1301291><TERRORIST>" say "standards" (dead)

PS. Good work to General J (disquised as donkey) for helping us to uphold those confusing standards. ;)