I was banned and would like dearly to be unban PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

DrowsySmurf

Server: GCftw.com | FF | Stock | WestCoast > Immutable 100tic

Server IP: 66.151.138.49:27015

Username: DrowsySmurf *NUBBIE*

User ID: 14639

Unique IDs: STEAM_0:1:8245630

Last Connect:* Mon. 21st Aug. 03:46:41

I've been playing on this server for about a week and a half now. I know that this is a clean server and I abide or try to abide by all the rules of this server. The only 2 rules that I've found myself unable to follow from time to time is team attack and team kill. :bang: If I'm shooting at an enemy and the player walks in front of my shot, then I should be forgiven if I say sorry and truly am sorry. Another instance of my accidentally hitting someone is when they are at the far end and I can't really tell if it is my enemy or friend cuz radar is 2d and some areas are 2 story. I apologize if I killed or attacked any teammates during a normal game run. I really am not trying to be a butthead. I hope that was the reason I was kick or banned, because I can think of no other. :unsure: I hope that you admins will unban me so I can continue to play with this nice server that I've found and would love to play on cuz it is such a nice friendly server. :hug: Please please please...pretty please unban me...please. Thanks for taking the time to read this message. ::the end::

*edit*

after reading some of the postings, I would like to add that I did not receive a warning kick or a warning comment. I was kicked, so I rejoined and was both kicked and banned instantly...O_O Hope I can know what I did wrong.

Edited by DrowsySmurf

Ermm, K. :erm:

Let's start from square 1.

Welcome to the forums and the servers.

It's obvious you are aware of the server rules, which is good. Regardless of the reason, if you consistently TK you will be removed either automatically via serverside TK limits or by an admin. Practice more, buy a bigger monitor, hide in a corner... do whatever you gotta do to avoid them. We don't focus on the excuses, we focus on the actions.

Short of that, as long as you follow (not try to follow) the rules, you should have no problems and will fit in nicely here.

Welcome! :peace:

I would like to add to this eventhough i wasnt the admin banning him, although i was in-game at the time.

He's not being truthful of the facts:

he cursed once ....... was warned by me.

he cursed again....... was kicked/banned by RAW-C

It was a 2hr ban, by the way and he was warned enough.

But with that said, thanks for coming to the forums and follow the rulz..... it's safer that way. Banning Admin should be around shortly.

The only 2 rules that I've found myself unable to follow from time to time is team attack and team kill. :bang:

...I hope that was the reason I was kick or banned, because I can think of no other.

... I would like to add that I did not receive a warning kick or a warning comment.

You just lied to us. Irritating...

Banned.

Ack,

This wasn't the guy I banned for 2 hours.

I banned ipop for TK'ing someone after they defused the bomb. It might have been an accident so I only did 2 hours.

Sleepy was still on the server when I logged for the night.

i am truly sorry if I cursed even tho I usually just go "rawr", but I was pretty sure i got kick/banned when I TA someone (in that map where you have to rescue hosties from the 2 story building) and I was saying sorry like for 3 times in a row thru the mic. by the way, i really really did not see warning comment, i wasn't lying there. =/ sorry about everything...i won't bother you guys anymore...