Mag asked me to post

Sub-Zr0

Hey GC, Mag asked me to post because I TKEd someone. It was after the round was over and we were just missin around. But the guy I tked wasn't too happy, so I laughed at him. I guess thats why i am here posting. Anyways sorry for the tk and it wont' happen again. I like playin in the GC servers and i wish to keep playing. :bang: LOL! this faces are kool.

It was fun playing with you today sub...but we have to enforce the rules to the fullest, you understand. I don't know if you noticed it but near the top of the page there's this big yellow banner that will clarify all our rules and regulations and feel free to ask us if you have any other questions.

Now, all you really need to do is post your steam id and to give jackie a hug and kiss...

I was the one that he TK'd and I was not too happy about it because it should have never have happened in the frist place.

After the bomb was planted, I made me way to A (map was piranesi by the way). There were no terrorists in the way or anything and after the bomb was defused, he suddenly (out of impulse I guess) blasted me in the face with a M4. I get no "sorry jackie!" or "sorry about that!". All I get is a "haha!".

After that, the people I was with in Ventrillo were saying "Dude, TK him back." I decided not to because I knew better if I were to play here further. I don't TK out of revenge or to suffice justice.

I was unaware of any "missin" around kind of thing, I was there to play with everyone else to have fun. Not get TK'd and get laughed at when all I can do is sit there and take it.

I seriously don't think that intentionally TKing someone then laughing about it my cup of tea. Any time I accidently hit or kill someone of my own team, I say sorry or whatever immediately when I do it and next round if I kill someone. I mean, take it from someone who hasn't been banned on the GC servers ever (except that one time when M2 thought it'd be funny to ban me for 1 minute).

Oh yeah, Anon, I'll take a hug and kiss from you, that'll make me feel better. :hug: