Guitar Hero PS2

Xterminator

I've played it and it's pretty fun. I wish there were more new songs though

Guitar Hero #2 comes out in November :D So far my brother and I are done Easy, now we're halfway through medium. Our goal is nothing less than 99% to get maximum money. So far i've had 2 100% scores on medium (which is kinda hard) and my record streak is 382 notes

yeah it was medium. Right now we're making our way through hard.

He coudln't get passed Killer Queen (only got 4 stars). I played that song over and over last night for like 1.5 hours and i finally got it.

After that i did the next 3 songs on my first try and got 5 stars.

i find it easier for me because i come from a musical background. I was on youtube watching some of the expert tunes and they dont look that bad. I'll tell ya how it goes!

I play guitar and bass but expert is still insane

UGH I want to play this game... I'm minus the game because I don't want to spend 70+ dollars on it (although i'm sure it's worth it). I probably won't play it alot either. Discom, let me borrow your copy. :D

HA! like i would ever own a console! my friend who lives a few miles from me has it

UGH I want to play this game... I'm minus the game because I don't want to spend 70+ dollars on it (although i'm sure it's worth it). I probably won't play it alot either. Discom, let me borrow your copy. :D

HA! like i would ever own a console! my friend who lives a few miles from me has it

Figures.