I've got another one

Lunk

Here's a book I read by author Brad Metzler. It was an interesting read. I myself enjoyed it.

THE ZERO GAME

Matthew Mercer and Harris Sandler are playing a mysterious game. It's a game almost no one knows aboutâ€â€not their friends, not their co-workers, and certainly not their bosses, who are some of the most powerful Senators and Congressmen on Capitol Hill.

It's a game that has everything: risk, reward, mystery, and the thrill of knowing thatâ€â€just by being invited to playâ€â€you’ve confirmed your status as a true power broker in Washington.

But as Matthew and Harris quickly discover, the Zero Game is hiding a secret so explosive, it will shake Washington to its core. And when one player turns up dead, a dedicated young staffer will find himself relying on a tough, idealistic seventeen-year-old Senate page to help keep him alive...as he plays the Zero Game to its heart-pounding end.

Oooh...

This looks really good.

How would you rank it Lunk? Is it worth the money?

Yes, for me it was worth the money.

I was skeptical at first when I picked it up. But once I started reading it, I was glad I made the purchase.

Granted, it's not the same style as Ludlum, Flynn, Clancy, etc......but it's still a good book.

man lunk we read the same authors its kinda creeepy :D I really enjoyed the "The Millionares" and the "10th Justice"

I was thinking the same thing Moss. :D

Guess I need to pick those two up and read them. Like I said, I enjoyed the zero game. Just never got around to reading anything else by him.

• 2 months later...
Here's a book I read by author Brad Metzler. It was an interesting read. I myself enjoyed it.

THE ZERO GAME

Matthew Mercer and Harris Sandler are playing a mysterious game. It's a game almost no one knows aboutâ€â€not their friends, not their co-workers, and certainly not their bosses, who are some of the most powerful Senators and Congressmen on Capitol Hill.

It's a game that has everything: risk, reward, mystery, and the thrill of knowing thatâ€â€just by being invited to playâ€â€you’ve confirmed your status as a true power broker in Washington.

But as Matthew and Harris quickly discover, the Zero Game is hiding a secret so explosive, it will shake Washington to its core. And when one player turns up dead, a dedicated young staffer will find himself relying on a tough, idealistic seventeen-year-old Senate page to help keep him alive...as he plays the Zero Game to its heart-pounding end.

I just picked this up off of audible. Started listening to it on my drive to work. Interesting so far, thanks for the recommendation.

THE ZERO GAME

I just picked this up off of audible. Started listening to it on my drive to work. Interesting so far, thanks for the recommendation.

sounds awesome..

its been awhile since I've had time to read alot of books - but I'll be traveling alot in the near future and coulddef. use a recommendation? I'm a grisham guy, read 'em all - but i'm looking to expand my horizons.. Should I start with this or is there another one you guys would recommend?

Edited by mohawk

• 1 year later...

..ended up reading this a couple months ago.. thoroughly enjoyed it..

Nice recommendation Lunk.

I have The Book of Fate and The Tenth Justice sitting on my desk to get to at some point.. trying to give some other authors a try first though.