Autographed Books

Meatwad

Anyone got any autographed books? I got a hardcover "The Bear and the Dragon," "The Hunt for Red October," "Rainbow Six," and "The Sum of All Fears" signed by Tom Clancy. My cousin in New Jersey got them for me, she said it was hard to get. :unsure: I wouldn't know, never got something autographed before. :)

I have first edition printings of Book 3 and 6 of the Wheel of Time signed by Robert Jordan. I tried selling them on ebay once and neither of them sold...then the very next week I saw copies exactly like mine (in the same condition even) going for $300.

go figure.

When I lived in California, there was a copy of Eddie Rickenbacker's autobiography and I could have afforded it but it was signed to specifically something like "To Buffy, Love Eddie" and so I skipped it. He was the pilot who shot down the red baron BTW.

But Jerry Springer used to be a client, so I brought in a copy of Ken Kesey's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and he signed it. lol :D

I have first edition printings of Book 3 and 6 of the Wheel of Time signed by Robert Jordan. I tried selling them on ebay once and neither of them sold...then the very next week I saw copies exactly like mine (in the same condition even) going for $300.

go figure.

Ahhh. That happened to me with eBay too :bang: .