Please Take Action

Limbcutter

Hi.

As you know, s4h has played on your servers for a while now, and I like to think that we're maybe at least a bit known by the regulars on the server.

What you may not know, is s4h.Chentzen was kicked out of the clan (or as he'll say, he quit, because he was about to get cut)

He is still playing on GC servers with our tag (s4h.) on.

We do not want him in any way affiliated with s4h because of what he has done. Though I do not want to create prejudice against him by telling you his offense, I hope that some action can be taken to make him detag.

tWp- whiteyford was in the server at the time he was. he banned someone for putting on his clan tag. When I asked him him he could take some kind of action against the s4h imposter, he informed me that he didn't know who was on the team and who wasn't. I gave him a link to the cal page in the server, and in the server he did say he checked the page and Chentzen wasn't on it. While I do appreciate the trouble he went to, I do not understand the inability to action it.

Chentzen refuses to detag. his steamID is 0:1:13767.

I appreciate any response, and I know this is on a more personal level, but seeing as admins do protect against "disrespect" I figured this was a clear cut case.

Thank you,

s4h.Limbcutter