[S!d]TriggerTreat2002

S!d has been hard at working putting this Tournament together and want to invite all of you who have already signed up and and those of you who haven't to come check out one possible map that may be played on the Tournament. The map is Clue_3 and will be showing up on S!d server for the viewing pleasure of all.

Also the tournament rules are available for everyone who is interested.

Ok for all those on your toes and wondering when why where, well I hope I can answer most of your questions. The rules have been posted, the possible maps discussed, and the dates are:

Signup begins: Sept 8th

Signup end : Sept 22nd (this sunday!)

Tournament begins: Oct 6th

Tournament ends : Oct 27th

We may decied to extend signup if enuf ppl show a last minute interest in joining the tournament, but only for a day or so. Also between the time of Sept 22nd and Oct 6th the following events will take place:

TeamCaptains will be chosen and announce: Date TBA

TreamCaptains will chose their teams: Date TBA

Official Match Schedule Released: Date TBA

Naturally how the teams, captains, and schedule are decided upon will be dependent on how many ppl sign up. There will be no limit to the number of ppl to sign up, but the teams will be limited to make everything even...naturally can't have 9 teams of 7 and one of 6 could we?

If you have any other questions please feel free to post in the forums, or catch me on AIM at xMrMustardx

As a recap the possible tournament maps are:

Clue_3

de_ghosttown

cs_desperado

These can be downloaded on the S!d server.

Good luck and good fraggin!

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

I had a dream last night hitman IMed me and said hey man your a team captain and i was like cool.. then i woke up, really really strange

Haha Archaic :lol:

<straightens his tie>

But seriously folks, we need more applicants. If you want to sign up go right ahead. You don't even need to be sure if you want to play or not since you have to confirm you entry later. If you decide you don't wanna play, just don't confirm it. Also, if you know of any other people who may be interested, point them in our direction! This tourney is for anybody who wants to play, and it's purely for fun.

What? You guys don't like FUN? B)

How many forums you post this question in jo? ;) Well I'm too lazy to type it all again so cut and paste walla!:

Joe I'm not sure at this time, because I don't know how many ppl have signed up or will sign up. I had originally planned to have to tourney matches take place on the weekends, but if we have more ppl sign up then that will accomidate then we may have to have some matches during the week.

So....go ahead and sign up and if you can't play in the matches it's ok, just please let us know

• 2 years later...