the office

auggybendoggy

It's totally the best show since Seinfeld. It's so flippin funny you'll die laughing.

Aug

I'm gonna have to argue that curb your enthusiasm is the best show since Seinfeld.

But I did see a couple episodes of The Office, and they were pretty funny. (Hope your talking about the Americanized one)

yea, Not the british one.

Dude I was dying when jim (in his new position) HAS to play call of duty.

The workers shut all the blinds and then all you hear are guns and gernades. Then the manager comes out and says "you two (jim and some other cat) GET IN MY OFFICE NOW".

You think he's gonna yell at them for some job or failure to meet a quota but he says "we're getting creamed out there" hahahaha hah aha

the managers in on it too hah ah ahahahaha ha.

I actually think this show is funnier than curb although I LOVE CURB!

that show makes me die laughing too. Along with sein. How can you not die laughign with sienfeld.

Aug

yea, Not the british one.

Dude I was dying when jim (in his new position) HAS to play call of duty.

The workers shut all the blinds and then all you hear are guns and gernades. Then the manager comes out and says "you two (jim and some other cat) GET IN MY OFFICE NOW".

You think he's gonna yell at them for some job or failure to meet a quota but he says "we're getting creamed out there" hahahaha hah aha

the managers in on it too hah ah ahahahaha ha.

I actually think this show is funnier than curb although I LOVE CURB!

that show makes me die laughing too. Along with sein. How can you not die laughign with sienfeld.

Aug

lol, finally someone else who watches Curb. 5th season was the funniest so far. I love the unscripted-ness.

I bought the full season of The Office - British. So hilarious. I still haven't seen the American version yet, but I will. :)

Are you a Brit?? If you think the British one is funny.... you havent see funny till you've seen the American version. You will pee your pants laughing.