I got banned, probably someone had a reason.

MonkeySoup

So a couple of days ago I was banned, didnt know which server it was at the time but just figured it out after not being able to get onto the midwest server(unless its a multiserver thing now).

It went like this,

Me: Kills 3 people(having a good game)

Someone: That guys cheating(person killed)

2 seconds later: Banned

Im not an asshat, don't normally say anything and don't ever spray anything.

# 1180 "MonkeySoup" STEAM_0:1:81126 12:56 50 0 active

Nice steam id... Want to trade!? ^_^ Anyways, the banning admin will be in shortly. Probably when he wakes up in the morning? Admins shouldn't ban without a demo or strong evidence of hacking so we'll get this sorted out ASAP.

Heh, I think I'll keep my id. Had a person try to buy it from me before in the middle of an office game. He gave up after my 3rd I dont know I have alot of software installed on it.

Stop getting my hopes up that someone was so impressed with my playing to record a demo only to have them crushed when the banning admin comes on.

Anyway thanks for the quick response.

Nice steam id... Want to trade!? ^_^ Anyways, the banning admin will be in shortly. Probably when he wakes up in the morning? Admins shouldn't ban without a demo or strong evidence of hacking so we'll get this sorted out ASAP.

There's a guy named Loki on right now with 0:1:6046!

Back on topic, 0:1:81126 was banned sometime before 7/21/06, so you're going to need a new story.

(edited)

Crisis

Then I have no idea why...

That server I was talking about is the only one I have been banned from in a long time, either way that one doesnt matter cause its not yours then...

You dont happen to have a record of why?

Edited by MonkeySoup

I'm unbanning this guy.

If the cop doesn't show up for court, well....guess it never happened.

Our admins are not supposed to ban because people think someone is cheating. We could figure out whodoneit, but our best log searcher has a week old kid atm....so we'll leave him alone.