so my friends who just got back from college for thx-giving beak asked me if i wanted to go down to Missouri and visit IHOP for 4 days, to see if it is a place that god wants me to go. i have been considering this place for quite a while, as i am a senior in HS and want to go to college. i for sure want to so something in music i decided, and what better way to learn music then in a place where God is the center? so i will be visiting there until friday (skipping school in MN :D YES)

has anybody ever been there or heard of it? if so PLEASE post up your experiences/information because i really am considering this place.

• 2 weeks later...

o_O LIEZ!!

i wasnt driving the death dealing blow, therefore i was not the killer; i'm laying in the backseat, then bam, some lady letting her cat drive (or might as well have been) smashes into us...

but anyways yeah, we went down again that week and made it there with no incident, except that two women smashed into each other in front of us.

(notice a pattern here?)

amazing place, i reccomend it to anybody who loves jesus and music.

• 3 weeks later...

if i did go, i would need to find a battleshack-like-place there ASAP because otherwise i wouldn't be able to play CS!! the only internet they have is wireless, and it's only strong INSIDE the prayer room (don't ask me why...) so...yeah unless i can find some way to worship God through playing CS...

(JK)

• 2 weeks later...