Burning a video DVD

ConGregation

I want to record some recorded TV shows onto DVD to play in our car DVD player. I figured that would be no problem to find something that would do this. But alas, I was wrong again. I have Nero OEM that came with some drive but it didn't want to work with the files I have (mpeg).

Going to drive to FL in Jan and wanted to get the kids a bunch of shows around to make the trip a bit more bearable.

Any software that does this well and cheaply (i.e. free)?

Yeah, you cant just throw some files onto a dvd and expect it to work. You need to spend money on a dvd iso burner program that hopefully has the capabilities to burn as well. You could maybe try EasyDVDRipper or WinMPG DVDRipper or DVDDecrypter.

That or get onto download.com and get free trials. I wonder if WinISO will do it too?

If your planning to burn a large file like a 2 hour movie you better have a dual layer dvd burner.

I want to record some recorded TV shows onto DVD to play in our car DVD player. I figured that would be no problem to find something that would do this. But alas, I was wrong again. I have Nero OEM that came with some drive but it didn't want to work with the files I have (mpeg).

Going to drive to FL in Jan and wanted to get the kids a bunch of shows around to make the trip a bit more bearable.

www.doom9.net for all of your DVD burning needs.

www.doom9.net for all of your DVD burning needs.

Sweeeeet. THANKS.