Trojan/Spyware Help

Lunk

Anyone know what the above trojan is? I tried to google it without much success. Anyways AVG found this trojan twice on my pc this morning. It put them in the virus vault but it said something about being unhealable. So I'm not sure if it actually removed it or what.

I'm currently running trendmicro's housecall on that pc to see if it finds these 2 and removes them.

Any ideas? suggestions?

Looks like a process on your computer triggered a generic Trojan Horse rule that your anti virus program has set. You sure it wasn't a false positive?

Edit: I searched Symantec's online encyclopedia and found absolutely nothing. Most anti virus programs have generic trojan horse rules that are used to detect groups of like viruses.

Edited by meherdmann

That's a possibility. I haven't changed or added anything lately. So I'm not sure why it would just pop up today. Of course I should probably go back and check the logs to see when the last full scan was done. I have a habit of stopping the scan prematurely when I'm on the pc.

On a side note, TrendMicro's Housecall didn't find anything. AdAware found a couple of minor stuff like it usually does. And it looks like Spybot Search & Destroy found the usual minor stuff. As it just completed it's scan. We'll see what happens. Maybe I should make sure AVG is up to date and re-run it.

Here's a screenshot of AVG Virus Vault

avgpicio9.jpg