LCD Help Needed

CrashOverride

Have a CRT monitor now and would like to upgrade to a WS 22 inch LCD. Did a lot of surfing and can't seem to get a solid answer on what to get. One loves it the other hates it kinda thing.

Need it for gameing and watching movies plus the usual stuff.

I have a agp 6800gt vid card. I am not sure if this would display ok on the larger screen, but it has dvi out.

I would like High Def compatible to watch the good stuff in the future. Right now I watch everyting Divx.

Anyone suggest a "good" 22 inch screen that is not too pricey.

Crash

Have a CRT monitor now and would like to upgrade to a WS 22 inch LCD. Did a lot of surfing and can't seem to get a solid answer on what to get. One loves it the other hates it kinda thing.

Need it for gameing and watching movies plus the usual stuff.

I have a agp 6800gt vid card. I am not sure if this would display ok on the larger screen, but it has dvi out.

I would like High Def compatible to watch the good stuff in the future. Right now I watch everyting Divx.

Anyone suggest a "good" 22 inch screen that is not too pricey.

Crash

I don't know about their 22" displays but I have a pair of sceptre 20"s that I'm very happy with. I got my two for just around 300 ea. at costco (about a year ago)