Great Games Fri Dec 23rd!

Flitterkill

I was feeling it - been awhile since I've played that well, and its been awhile since our server had a run like that - what? 6pm til 2am or something? Funny how when we play, others play.

Even Wentz showed up for a time :boing:

I might be on Nepenthe tomorrow but otherwise I am outs until Dec 28th at the earliest.

Travel safe, etc. etc.....

-Fk

its been awhile since our server had a run like that - what? 6pm til 2am or something? Funny how when we play, others play.

Even Wentz showed up for a time :boing:

Having been one of the first starting out at around 6, all I have to say is that the evening

ended up with some very, very, very, very good matches and great teams. I have to admit

that it has been a LONG time since I have had that much fun (especially getting pwned by

Flitter and his flying machines). I just wish I was able to play longer - Christmas with the

inlaws is today and we're just leaving...

I'm going to try to be on tonight (sans drinks though).

BTW - Wentz indicated he needs a Christmas present. He said he needs a microphone.

But, a working computer is the first step :D

Edited by Dingy

Yes good games Friday. When I was on earlier I think it was just Dingy and I for a bit then I left and played on SCK 8P) , when I returned a couple hours later the server was packed! Think I played on our sever the rest of the evening...weekends nights always seem a little fuzzy to me a few days later. :unsure:

• 5 weeks later...

Wonder where I was? Flat tire at 6:10, no cell, and wheel frozen of so could not replace though tried in 10 degree weather (not counting wind chill). My TireFill stuff was frozen in my car. Tow guys couldn't get wheel off after walking 600 feet to nearest phone. They tried driving it with lugs off to loosen it. Nightmare. All I could do was defrost when FINALLY I got home. Now I hear about great gaming on Nepenthe? Now isn't this the cherry to my weekend. F#()(*^K. Well got to get a new tire.