Mouse problem

*BiGBonES**

Yo my homies,

I have a wierd problem, cant quite hit the nail on the head, but maybe you guys can!

On css, everytime I try and spray my gun, only one bullet will come out (maybe a couple if im lucky). If I shoot normally i can fire all the shots.

I've tried rebinding the fire key to another mouse button, same problem.

I bind fire to a keyboard key, and it works normally - so its not source having an error.

I've swapped my usb port around, no difference.

I went on Paint and held the spray can down ok. Then went on 1.6 and that fires ok. - So its not the mouses fault.

Somewhere between counter-strike source and my mouse I have a problem.

I'm using normal windows drivers, but have no idea how to reinstall them. I tried to update but it said no updates avaliable.

Any ideas?

Ok, it was working fine last night, but now every time I join a new server it goes back to the old problem.

So if i start up my computer, go into 1 server its fine. If i try and join another, it will have the problem.

So at the moment I have to restart my whole computer if i want to change server.

This is getting stranger by the minute.

I've reinstalled the razer drivers again but it didnt help.

What on earth is wrong?

edit - also, i dont know if this is related, but when i set my push to talk key in ventrillo, f9 keeps setting itself as the push to talk button :S what does f9 do?

Edited by *BiGBonES**

I would suggest going to the device manager and uninstalling the drivers with the mouse in. Right after, remove the mouse. Then reinstall the mouse and let windows auto-install the drivers. If that doesn't work, try manufacturers or third party drivers if you can find them.