CBS plays with the iPhone

Playaa

$499 + two year contract :boo:

My sentiments exactly. Plus, I got this: xv6700

It does everything the iPone does...and is $200 cheaper. Oh, and did I mention that it does MORE than the iPhone...for instance, I can play X-Com on it. Can you do that on an iPhone? Nope.

Yeah, it syncs with my computer, surfs the net, has built in WiFi (I don't know if the iPhone does), all that stuff. Has a touch screen and a keyboard that slides out sideways.

If Apple wants to impress me, they will have to do more than make their device look pretty. I don't even think the thing has memory card expansion. That's just sad.

And just because everyone likes a good trolling now and again...

http://gear.ign.com/articles/756/756454p1.html

Wait, you can play XCom on that thing? As in X-Com: UFO Defense / Enemy Unknown? Seriously? How are the controls? That game rocks. I wouldn't make my next phone choice based on its ability to play XCom, but it would weigh heavily in the decision-making process.

Edited by appalachian_fox

Maverick' date='Jan 19 2007, 01:16 PM' post='387071']

$499 + two year contract :boo:

My sentiments exactly. Plus, I got this: xv6700

do you have another link because that only works if your in their service plan area which both my home and school addresses arent

And just because everyone likes a good trolling now and again...

http://gear.ign.com/articles/756/756454p1.html

Wait, you can play XCom on that thing? As in X-Com: UFO Defense / Enemy Unknown? Seriously? How are the controls? That game rocks. I wouldn't make my next phone choice based on its ability to play XCom, but it would weigh heavily in the decision-making process.

The controls are smooth and graphics are good! :-) Here's a LINK!

If the iPhone can play X-Com UFO Defense...I'll consider it :-)

OH, and not being able to carry a spare battery/not being able to replace a dead one = crap. On top of that, no expandable memory! :boo: