Free TV from all over the world.

Playaa

http://wwitv.com/portal.htm

just found this today...so far I haven't got to look at a ton of channels but I did notice that some of the bigger channels only show previews of shows but I did find that Sky Sports (a sports channel in the United Kingdom) basically streams live all day long. There is a game on later this afternoon between England and Spain (a soccer game that is) if that interests you.

Basically all this website does is collect a ton of web streams from regular and cable television channels from all over the world...check it out.

Does it include commercials? I wanna watch the discovery and history channel.

Its got the discovery channel but no history :(

oooooooooooo documentary on "deadly women"!!

If anybody knows how to get the history channel (us schedule only) then hit me up!

Edited by TheGeek

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests

I've seen this before. It's not too good... I'm waiting for Joost to hit the big time.

I checked out this site last summer do to the fact that I live in Shanghai and my television viewing is very limited. Currently I only have 4 english channels. I couldn't find a channel that was viewable for more than 30secs. I'm sure it's because my latency sucks so bad going to north america where the channels I want to watch are located.

Good thing I can buy $1.50 DVD's on every street corner.

most of them seemed to open multiple windows. One window would be the site for the stream and the other window would be Windows Media player actually playing the stream.

Unless you're talking about the ones that just have a link that says "website"...in that case I don't know what to do with those.