Arcade games

EbilDustBunny

Heavy Weapon came out for the PC from PopCap like, a year ago. I played it then and it was fun, but nearly impossible towards the end. I can't imagine playing it with a console controller.

I've never played Super Smash Brothers, I don't know if it's just the 2D battle arena game type I don't like, but either way I didn't like Small Arms. If it was a side scroller like Metal Slug or even Heavy Weapon I'd be all over that!

Heavy Weapon is pure goodness...it was really meant to be on a console...I really wasn't interested in the PC version as it's just not the type of game you play with keyboard and mouse (and without live...4player survival is da bomb)

Small Arms was so/so...lots of fun with some friends but got old fast (I really think it's meant for the younger gen) PS jackie...calling this a rip off of SSB is like calling CS a rip off of wolfenstein 3D or Gran Tourismo a rip off of NFS...people will always call these games rip offs but if you take that view to its extreme then everything is a rip off of pong...end of story (OHMY this book has pages! They're ripping off the bible!!!)

Assault Heroes is amazing as well

Paperboy...don't need to say a thing about this!

Rootbeer Tapper...I wish it was beer tapper...but I can pretend

Small Arms was so/so...lots of fun with some friends but got old fast (I really think it's meant for the younger gen) PS jackie...calling this a rip off of SSB is like calling CS a rip off of wolfenstein 3D or Gran Tourismo a rip off of NFS...people will always call these games rip offs but if you take that view to its extreme then everything is a rip off of pong...end of story

hey, I just copied what ebil said in her post... not that I could have understood that that thing meant anyway.

Small Arms was so/so...lots of fun with some friends but got old fast (I really think it's meant for the younger gen) PS jackie...calling this a rip off of SSB is like calling CS a rip off of wolfenstein 3D or Gran Tourismo a rip off of NFS...people will always call these games rip offs but if you take that view to its extreme then everything is a rip off of pong...end of story

hey, I just copied what ebil said in her post... not that I could have understood that that thing meant anyway.

i see...free shot

:propeller: