Roger Wilco

Lep

Per rule 4.40 in the WD rules, Roger Wilco is allowed. I think it would be a good idea for someone to set up a RW host, and to use it. I'm guessing most of the other clan will be also.

Let me know what you think.

4.20 The Match

Two clans will play two halves consisting of 15 rounds each for a total of 30 rounds. Clans will switch sides at the half and the winner of the match is the clan with the highest total of rounds won over both halves. Friendly Fire is ON as is Fade to Black.

...big part being fade to black...

i'd just stick with ingame chat...with the exception of not wanting our speech as part of the happy demos...while i dont swear too much, i may be inclined to call some paople nasty names at times.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Plus, with RW, dead people chatting about next round strats could bother the living... Or you could have like two channels open, one for living, one for the dead :unsure: That might get a bit excessive... but when you die, you could give a heads up to where you died and from where 8P)

Well the bigest pro for rw is to time subs and call for quick backup in lag drops.

negs.: total silence when dead.which for me sucks cause i cant and hate to type.So strat adjustments means a pain in the azz.

This is up to you guys a can adapt.