Ammo and Zombies

[LaW]Maverick

Ammo and Zombies = dead zombies  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well...what do ya' think?

The shotgun has extra ammo the way the mod is set up right now. So pick what you think we should do. Please don't vote if you aren't interested in actually PLAYING during zombie night. Thanks!

Extra ammo also means you'd have to reload normally, you'd just have more extra ammo than usual (ex: the shotgun comes with 8 in gun and 130 extra rounds as it stands during zombies)

Edited by [LaW]Maverick

Just giving my input on ammo vs zombie hp (I think zombiemod gives the original zombie more HP than the rest.. I'm not exactly sure since I haven't played around with the mod internally.)

Normal, give head zombie 750 HP, regular zombies 500 HP

Extra, give head zombie 1350 HP, regular zombies 750 HP.

Unlimited, give head zombie 2250 HP, regular zombies 1500 HP.

With normal ammo, it doesn't quite cut it with only having 120 rounds with an AK because the majority of the people spray their ammo all the time. With extra ammo, just about the same thing, but with reloading in effect, it can give the zombies an extra edge with their HP. Unlimited ammo, the zombies have time to figure out what to do and get to where the rest of the humans are held up with their extended HP. People love spraying their bullet around the place when playing zombiemod. It's just natural because they know it knocks them back. They want every shot to count. With reloading, it's extremely hard to make every shot count and conserve ammo at the same time.

The lesser zombies' health is fixed to half of the first, or can be set according to some complex formula of diminishing returns (whose result is very similar to the half). Allegedly, the amount of ammo can be modified.

I like the idea of having extra ammo...

The more I think 'bout it, the less I like the idea of unlimited ammo...like mookie said...seems sissy-ish to me...lol No offense Jackie

I don't want to go crazy changing the game play, because even though it wasn't perfect we did keep a full server all night on a weeknight...not too shabby

hahaha...I just like to be challenged with the guns. I dunno...more often than not when we played zombies couldn't get all the humans, or the zombies were all killed...reloads and all. I think the undead only took over the world 10 or 15 times out of like 50 rounds...lol

In other words, being a zombie is already a challenge :-)