Not sure what to make of this...

Hambone

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Squaresoft owns j00!! Final Fantasy = Best game EVAR!!

TeKNiK

Just last night I went back to playing Anarchy Online for a bit (been away 6 months) and noticed this in one of my nano chargers. Kinda funny I thought.

AO1337.jpg

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

I can beat FFIV (4, 2 us for you FF nubs) in under 5 hrs with all the best weapons from crystal palace. I have no life :( . All FF's are good IMO and FF4 was my fav. I can go on in convo about FF forever so never start one with me. Post up your fav FF's here if you have one =\ .

TeKNiK

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Tactics rocks, 3 was cool, 2 was t3h sux in my opinion... I'm the only person on Earth who thinks 8 is better than 9 and X is the best. Then again, X-2 is coming soon :)

I can beat FFIV (4, 2 us for you FF nubs) in under 5 hrs with all the best weapons from crystal palace.  I have no life  :( .  All FF's are good IMO and FF4 was my fav.  I can go on in convo about FF forever so never start one with me.  Post up your fav FF's here if you have one =\ .

TeKNiK

not the real version. no way. in order to beat the harder bosses without the spells/stats youd have from the levels you didnt get because of the monsters you COULDNT have had time to beat, it would take even LONGER (though it is conceivable) to beat the bosses guarding the weapons in the end. no way. and you wouldnt have the money from beating said monsters to buy the equipment you would need to GET that far, or the necessary items to counter spells like bluster and whatnot. i dont beleive you, and to prove me wrong only a photo of the TV with the game running, showing where you are, and your player stats, also showing game clock MAY convince me.

if you mean ff2 for the SNES, aka watered-down FF4, than i MAY be able to beleive that.

FFVII pwns all. best story, most fun to play through, and hardest bosses (unless you uber-leveled) my lowest level beating that game was Cloud at 31. tough ^_^

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Actually uber. I happen to think 8 is wayyy better than 9 also. 9 just wasn't that great in my eyes. I thought "I" was the only person on earth who thought FF8 was a good game. FF8 was the coolness. Zweih, Its been so god forsaken long since I did that that I prolly couldn't do it again. I think it was on US but I don't remember but I don't think I can do it again. I still do know the whole game by heart but doubt I can beat it in that short of time again. Still FFIV reins supreme in my book followed by X or VII. Tough time choosing between the 2.

TeKNiK

FFX was totally sweet loved the graphics and gameplay!

FF7 all i can say is wow, best for its time will always be remebered...by far the best enemy as well

FF8 love the thought of training as a Seed and a mercanary! ALWAYS cool

FF9 looked to kiddish BOOOOO

Ive played FF1,2,4 but i cant remeber them to well so of what i can remeber

FF7>FFX>FF8>FF9

Ah, it's been awhile. One of my favorite things to do was get everyone to level 99 in Mandalia Plains before going to Dorter, then giving them all Two Swords and making them monks... Shelling out 1998 to enemies that have 140 hit points max. Pwnd.