QUITTING SMOKING!

ShadowDog

Sigh, thats a problem with your doctor then. Goodluck shadow!

Pretty sure of yourself lost....lol. I provided real life examples and a Dr recommendation from an actual dr...not a TV commercial dr. You just said what the people that make the patches and what not say in their commercials.

Just thought I'd point that out...man, I've gotta quit with my tendency of wanting to win every argument...drives my fiance nuts. lol.

Hey Shadow, you could get candy cigarettes and still look "cool" and not smell like a horse's patoot!

okay, I AM QUITTING SMOKING! but i'm going to do it in a way that doesn't get my hopes up. i know i enjoy smoking more, but its going to slowly kill me. so this is the plan.

1. Stop buying them.

2. If offered one, maaaybe smoke it. but try to say: thanks, but not really in the mood right now.

3. AT THE MOST smoke one a day... ofcourse these are all offered/bummed cigarettes.

4. NO SMOKING FOR TWO WEEKS FROM THIS MOMENT ON... to ensure most of the cravings are dealt with.

sound good?

How long have you been smokin? Yer just a kid :P

Mav the reason why I am avoid about this point, is that drugs are going to be my life. I have spent the past two years learning about them and have another 2 to go. I applaude shadow for his effort to quit. We can agree to disagree, but agree that quitting greatly reduces his cardiovascular risk.