Ever look at the UT Stats?

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/index.php

So I wanted to see who has the most hours in after these past years. I just hit 700 hours. Yes it sounds crazy but...

Someone is about to hit 9000, urm he gave his whole school his key code?

But as I look down there is DW>Bomzin with 2300 hours. We played DW this week and creamed em. Bomin was in there and his 2300 hours of practice for that match was wasted. How can someone spend that much time without giving us Boom Head Shot syndrome? Also in the first page is MamboKing, while he is good I just don't know about 2200 hours good.

I agree. I look at mine sometimes, just to see how badly they've been dropping lately ;)

My Stats A fluke that my id # ends with a "007?" I think not...

I broke 14000 frags with the manta today! Maybe tomorrow I can break the 100 000 barrier for total score... prolly not though...

By the way, if you click players, it's default listing is ranked by most matches played. ELO ranking is more important (No is your rank, 1 being top, and Rank is the +- for games played). The fastest way to change your rank is with a high pph AND good efficiency. Efficiency carries a lot of weight with it.

Edited by DarkArchon

(edited)

I usually type in gc][ in the player search and check everyones at once

And yeah on the hours played as long as you aren't sacrificing other important areas of your life that are required to maintain a balance.. it's just a number!

Just think if you recorded the number of hours that you spend in the bathroom, or eating, or driving.. that would probably freak you out too.

BTW Bush and Dark have nice stats... and Flitter scores points fast

I guess one day i'll accept the fact that I'm supposed to be getting beat by u guys.... not

Edited by Wentz

Hahahaha!

Wentz, you should have seen my stats for when I tried out for sWs in the Ons division. I kept a screeny of the graphs, but i lost it somehow. Anyway, we played them vs the tryouts, and we walked all over them (me and eternal shadow). I over doubled the second guy for frags and almost tripled in points. It was hilarious. They said I had a bit to work on but that I had a pretty good grounding at least. hahhahhahahaha

Wentz, I think our nightly score averages 9-7 in your favour. ;)

I usually type in gc][ in the player search and check everyones at once

And yeah on the hours played as long as you aren't sacrificing other important areas of your life that are required to maintain a balance.. it's just a number!

Just think if you recorded the number of hours that you spend in the bathroom, or eating, or driving.. that would probably freak you out too.

My current truck is the first vehicle I've owned with an hours of use counter. It does freak me out or more like depress me every time I check it. For the most part I drive pretty fast but the hours keep counting even when you are sitting still so on average for the driving I do it works out to about 30 miles/hour (48 kilometers/hour for Dark :stretch: ). I got the truck right around the time UT2K4 came out. I may have spent 800+ hours playing but I've spent more than twice that much time sitting behind the wheel of my truck...

Oh yeah, well...

Rankings last night after our last round of Arctic:

Week Month Alltime

121.93 (+5.17) 127.29 (+5.49) 181.24 (+3.17)

See? I can brag too! :P

I'll be the first to admit though, that there were some noobs playing with us... :D And Wentz, ya got me 6-4 in that map! :) I love our dm's

(edited)

Yah Bush you're pretty crafty with that LG.. Most of the main weapons I use are right around 58% eff... I guess I'm like an apprentice weaponsmaster. I use a lot of hitscan, but the rocket launcher is the best weapon.. I don't get to use it in onslaught as much as I'd like though.

Oh yeah, well...

Rankings last night after our last round of Arctic:

Week Month Alltime

121.93 (+5.17) 127.29 (+5.49) 181.24 (+3.17)

See? I can brag too! :P

I'll be the first to admit though, that there were some noobs playing with us... :D And Wentz, ya got me 6-4 in that map! :) I love our dm's

6-4? I'll take it... Yeah I enjoy fighting with you guys and um... there really isn't a way around it because you and Bush freakin chase me.

and on the noob thing yeah.. i yelled at like 3 people yesterday for doing stupid stuff. I'd be shock combo'ing a node and one of my teammates would park their manta right in front of me. Or another guy would get into a manta and just sit there for like 40 seconds before advancing anywhere.. don't know what he was doing so I'll just assume he was taking short breaks to gnaw on a sausage. Wish there was a bullhorn option so I could amplify/distort my voice and yell at them: hey baconwad! get the bacon out of the baconing manta u baconheaded baconing baconbag.. oh and gg

---

Edited by Wentz

and on the noob thing yeah.. i yelled at like 3 people yesterday for doing stupid stuff. I'd be shock combo'ing a node and one of my teammates would park their manta right in front of me. Or another guy would get into a manta and just sit there for like 40 seconds before advancing anywhere.. don't know what he was doing so I'll just assume he was taking short breaks to gnaw on a sausage. Wish there was a bullhorn option so I could amplify/distort my voice and yell at them: hey baconwad! get the bacon out of the baconing manta u baconheaded baconing baconbag.. oh and gg

Idea: we should all alias when Wentz is on our team and act like noobz for the entire game. Like if we make it to the manta first, drive forward a little, then get out and slowly switch between 6 weapons. Then get back in right before Wentz arrives, fly forward, do it again. And then when we get to the primary, charge it with the flak gun. Every once in awhile, jump-jump-rox him with friendly fire. Shield gun FF works too.

Whoever gets him to say "bacon" the most wins.

Wow, I like the sound of that!

Here, I'll alias as "Floridasux".

You can't tell us what you're aliasing as! Just do something generic, like "joey" or "supermario".

And we need FK on board with this... he can easily find out who aliases, and what name(s) they use.

I only got him to say "bacon" once, though. :/

And it was really tough to act like a noob... I don't think I was very convincing. Someone with a PPH over 500 suddenly trying to shieldgun teammates just seems too suspicious. He thought I was just sabotaging the team.

On a side note, I began by aliasing as "joey", and someone joined as "nick". FK, was that you doing that? It was kinda creepy. (For the newer GC folk, Nick is my real name).

• 4 weeks later...