Sundays Comming

I have a heart recently for the communities around VT. I used to be a part of the community of Blacksburg and Christiansburg which is 10 min away. Today in church we watched this video. They started off church telling us one of our youth 18 year old female about to graduate in 2 weeks died in a car wreck at 4 am. This just happened to be the video to be shown. Those that know me, know I have dealt with loss of a few dear to me over seas. This video hit me hard. If anyone who is hurting reads this know Sunday is coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9J9enYEd1M

I wouldn't say it hit me hard, but it did stir me up a bit lol. Just gets me excited anytime I see that Jesus is about to kick in the doors and make some changes in people's lives. Talked to a pastor friend today and he was very excited at what was going on at his church. The former pastor and family is now attending his church. (Crazy church split, adultery, suicidal junk etc) Now restoration and redemption is taking place. So the next time you think all is hopeless, remember that it is only Friday.

I like that