Practically *new* Nintendo DS

EbilDustBunny

I have a Nintendo DS I bought a long time ago... basically it was an expensive paperweight. :shrug03: I think it only used it like ten times or something along those lines.

new-nintendo-ds-photos-20040920104916884.jpg not actual image of my DS but might as well be.

The screens have protective covers on them. I have the strap, charger, and stylus. Anyways... it's in mint condition. Everything I pretty much own stays in great condition... a little ocd doesn't hurt anyone >_>.

It's not officially on sale yet... running it by my friends that live near me first so I can avoid shipping the thing. :twitch:

I just want a pink ds lite and can't justify buying one without getting my old DS a good home.

GC Alumni
(edited)

Well I'm not too sure what I'm asking for $ yet but I do I have magic to help you buy accessories for cheap and I can mail it out with the DS. I'm not sure if i want to sell my bag that held my DS... because it's awesome and it too has only hung in my closet with the DS in it FOREVERs! Here's images of my ds and bag:

DSinbag.jpg

Sorry the pictures are crappy... I couldn't hold my hands steady for some reason and my camera was dying. :twitch: the charger is in another top compartment inside the bag. I have a few more "local" friends to run this by... lol I really rather not have to UPS anything.

Edited by EbilDustBunny