Video Card and other stuff for sale

ZeroDamage

(edited)

Right now I am only looking to sell my video card which is an ATI 1800XT 512MB PCI-express card.

I am asking $165 for the vid card shipped.

The rest of the components that I have:

These are my specs.

1. AMD Opteron 165 Processor OC'd to 2.25

2. G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 500 (PC 4000) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F1-4000USU2-2GBHZ - Retail (Not DDR2) (I bought this in February 2006)

3. EPoX EP-9NPA+Ultra Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail (Bought this in January 2006)

4. ATI X1800XT 512MB PCI-e Video Card.

5. Antec NeoPower 550w ATX 12v Power Supply

I am willing to sell the mobo, cpu, RAM, and psu for the right offer.

I initially had intended to sell everything but the mobo and cpu make for a good upgrade on my video/audio machine since that thing is still running only an A64 3700 CPU.

I am thinking $375 for everything shipped but I am content with selling just the vid card and memory as well. Make a separate for just those if that is your cup of tea. I am looking to sell these things soon to offset the costs of my upgrade.

Edited by ZeroDamage

(edited)

You can see the images I've just take of some of the setup here: http://thecomputerninja.info/images/gc4sale/

I did this for a couple of reasons. The vid card is long and takes up one of the IDE channels. This is ok if you have SATA drivers and use the other IDE slot for DVDRW, etc. Picture #4 shows you how long the card is and what I mean. Look to your left and the yellow IDE slot. It is unusable. #5 makes it easy for the mags of the world to understand. :wub: (IDE connector is what your standard Hard Drive and CDROM drive hook to)

Picture #2 is of the PSU.

Picture #3 is of the stock heatsink that came with the CPU; yep, that is a heatpipe.

Picture #1 is a general overview.

Edited by ZeroDamage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...