Got my butt in shape a bit

Shropshire Slasher

Well, like every husband/father of 3, I spend my holiday season planning my new years resolutions. And like every such person, that usually involves promising to get into shape and drop some weight.

Well, this year I had some success in that area.

Since Christmas of this year I have lost 41 lbs. Now, I couldn't believe that I had that much to lose. But you know those days, where you step on the scale and instead of it reading your weight it shows you a number closer to the national debt? Well, I had one of those last December.

So, through a combination of diet and exercise, I managed to steadily shed some pounds. Well, ok. I had a little help. My wife told me in Mid-February she wanted to divorce me. That stress probably accelerated things a bit.

A couple of weeks ago, I bought a Bowflex Extreme 2. I've been working out on that every other day, and am having a good time doing it.

My goal now is to get down to 155lbs, and keep working out on the Bowflex. Not looking to get huge, just want to get some tone and work out a little frustration now and again.

SS

Good job, Shrop.

Burn some frustration off and start looking and feeling better as a bonus.... but don't go thinking I'm gonna start stalkin' you over Mags just cuz you're lookin' better.