Please Unban MEZORZ

Limbcutter

Hi guys! today in GC I was playing with my usual friends under the name "vaseline queen" and shot norgman on my team and killed him at the end of the round. Norg and I play this game where we wound eachother and see how many people we can kill. I broke the rules of this personal game (we never shoot ANYONE else) and shot him after he killed the last guy. (OOPS)

Understandably, I was slayed by norg (woohoo). At round start, I was slayed by an admin and kicked.

Also understandably, I know the TK thing is a touchy subject, but between norg and me it's kind of consented, but we will stop if you think it is disrupting anyone else (we dont EVER EVER shoot anyone else, or encourage friendly fire.)

Anyhow, I did something I thought was funny in response to what tookey said in vent (how he had admin to everything, so i thought it was him that kicked me) and rejoined with the name SERVER FULL OF EMOS (in response to tookey, who I thought I thought would think it funny having just kicked me)

Apparently, they were pulling my leg, and another admin (I think Magruter was in there as well) kicked and banned me as if I was being malicious or calling GC folk emo...which isn't necessarily a negative comment, so I'm not sure if it's punishment by ban was a slight overreaction.

See, emo means emotional. You can take that as sensitive and sweet, or emotional like a little girl. I think magruter thought i was calling him and the server little girls.

But obviously I wasn't, because little girls can't play counterstrike.

Please unban me. I am cute and won't misbehave.

My STEAMID is 0:1:1710012

Thank you.

Also, It has been rumored that I was banned because I am "too good." If this is the case, I totally understand, and while I will miss this server greatly as its probably the only pub I frequent, I am in fact, too good.

Love you all.

It was myself that banned you. I misread your EMOs and banned. Didn't know it was you. Thought it was some one who got kicked and came back as server full of .... and just banned. If a lead admin wants to unban that would be great. Sorry, limb

It was myself that banned you. I misread your EMOs and banned. Didn't know it was you. Thought it was some one who got kicked and came back as server full of .... and just banned. If a lead admin wants to unban that would be great. Sorry, limb

I'll be expecting reparations in the form of a lump financial sum. My people and I have been slandered for the last time.

I'll be expecting reparations in the form of a lump financial sum. My people and I have been slandered for the last time.

Your canadian, not black.

Your canadian, not black.

Racist