rap #2

Guest Mossad

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
TaPe,Mar 16 2003, 03:14 PM]Done bashing rap yet?  <_<

In General? No. The majority of it is negative. Much of it is racist. You posting a few songs with lots of curses doesn't change my opinion of it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Majority of rap is bad? Evidence? Post more than half of rap songs that are 'bad'. Til then, you're just bashing rap because there are people who use it as a form of effusion in a way that you don't enjoy.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
Obie Trice, real name no gimmicks -> Obie Trice

[intro]Two trailer park girls go round the outside; round the outside, round the outside *scratches* Two trailer park girls go round the outside; round the outside, round the outside *scratches*

Guess who's back Back again Shady's back Tell a friend Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back.. {*Eminem hums*}

[ Verse 1: Eminem Lyrics ] I've created a monster, cause nobody wants to see Marshall no more They want Shady, I'm chopped liver (huh?) Well if you want Shady, this is what I'll give ya A little bit of weed mixed with some hard liquor Some vodka that'll jump start my heart quicker than a shock when I get shocked at the hospital by the doctor when I'm not co-operating When I'm rockin the table while he's operatin (hey!!) You waited this long, now stop debating Cause I'm back, I'm on the rag and ovu-lating I know that you got a job Ms. Cheney but your husband's heart problem's complicating So the FCC won't let me be or let me be me, so let me see They try to shut me down on MTV But it feels so empty, without me So, come on and dip, rum on your lips F*ck that, cum on your lips, and some on your tits And get ready, cause this sh*t's about to get heavy I just settled all my lawsuits, F*CK YOU DEBBIE!

[Chorus: Eminem Lyrics ] Now this looks like a job for me So everybody, just follow me Cause we need a little, controversy Cause it feels so empty, without me I said this looks like a job for me So everybody, just follow me Cause we need a little, controversy Cause it feels so empty, without me

[Verse 2: Eminem Lyrics ] Little Hellions, kids feelin rebellious Embarrassed their parents still listen to Elvis They start feelin like prisoners helpless 'til someone comes along on a mission and yells witch!!!

[ Eminem Lyrics ]A visionary, vision of scary Could start a revolution, pollutin the airwaves A rebel, so just let me revel and bask in the fact that I got everyone kissin my donkey {*smak*} And it's a disaster, such a castastrophe for you to see so damn much of my donkey; you asked for me? Well I'm back, na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na {*bzzt*} Fix your damn antenna tune it in and then I'm gonna enter in, in the front of your skin like a splinter The center of attention, back for the winter I'm interesting, the best thing since wrestling Investing in your kid's ears and nesting {*bzzt*} Testing, attention please Feel the tension, soon as someone mentions me Here's my ten cents, my two cents is free A nuisance, who sent? You sent for me?

[Chorus] [ Eminem Lyrics ]

[Verse 3: Eminem Lyrics ] A-tisket a-tasket, I go tit for tat with anybody who's talkin this poop, that poop Chris Kirkpatrick, you can get your donkey kicked worse than them little Limp Bizket bastards And Moby? You can get stomped by Obie You thirty-six year old baldheaded f*g, blow me You don't know me, you're too old, let go It's over, nobody listen to techno Now let's go, just gimme the signal I'll be there with a whole list full of new insults I been dope, suspenseful with a pencil ever since Prince turned himself into a symbol {*knife slices*} But sometimes the poop just seems everybody only wants to discuss me So this must mean I'm dis-gus-ting But it's just me, I'm just obscene No I'm not the first king of controversy I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley to do black music so selfishly and used it to get myself wealthy (Hey!!) There's a concept that works Twenty million other white rappers emerge But no matter how many fish in the sea It'll be so empty, without me

[Chorus] [ Eminem Lyrics ]

{*Eminem sings this twice: "Chem-hie-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la"*}

[ Eminem Lyrics ] Kids!

That is real positive. And so is his homophobia. Didn't some of you call me this once? Yeah, eminem is a real role model.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
TaPe,Mar 16 2003, 02:55 PM]Criminal

[intro]

A lot of people ask me stupid truckin' questions

A lot of people think that what I say on record

Or what I talk about on a record

That I actually do in real life, or that I believe in it

Or if I say that I wanna kill somebody, that

I'm actually gonna do it, or that I believe in it

You ought to re-read this.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

[whistling][Chorus 2x: Ludacris ]

Move witch, get out the way Get out the way witch, get out the way Move witch, get out the way Get out the way witch, get out the way

OH NO! The fight's out I'ma 'bout to punch yo...lights out Get the F*CK back, guard ya grill There's somethin' wrong, we can't stay still I've been drankin' and bustin' two and I been thankin' of bustin' you Upside ya motherf*ckin' forehead And if your friends jump in, "Ohhh gurrlll", they'll be mo' dead Causin' confusion, Disturbin Tha Peace Since not into lution', we run in the streets So bye-bye to all you groupies and golddiggers Is there a bumper on your donkey? NO N*GGA! I'm doin' a hundred on the highway So if you do the speed limit, get the F*CK outta my way I'm D.U.I., hardly ever caught sober and you about to get ran the F*CK over

[Chorus][ Ludacris Lyrics ]

[Mystikal over second chorus] witch! Watch out, watch out, watch out witch! Watch out, watch out, watch out, move

[ Ludacris Lyrics ] Here I come, there I go UH OH! Don't jump witch, move You see them headlights? You hear that f*ckin' crowd? Start that goddamn show, I'm comin' through Hit the stage and knock the girlies down I f*ck the crowd up - that's what I do Young and successful - a sex symbol The witches want me to truck - true true Hold up wait up, shorty "Oh wazzzupp, get my richard sucked, what are yoouu doin'?" Sidelinin' my truckin' bussiness Tryin' to get my paper, child support soon Give me that truck and take that rental back Who bought these truckin' T.V.'s and jewelry witch, tell me that? No, I ain't bitter, I don't give a truck But i'ma tell you like this witch You better not walk in front of my tour bus

[Chorus] [ Ludacris Lyrics ]

[i-20 over second chorus] Bring it, get 'em

[ Ludacris Lyrics ]Too bad I'm on the right track Beef, got the right mack Hit the trunk, grab the pump pump, I'll be right back We buyin' bars out, showin' scars out We heard there's hoes out, so we brought the cars out Grab the peels cuz we robbin' tonight Beat the sh*t outta security, we startin a fight I got a fifth of the remy , truck the Belve and 'cris I'm sellin' poop up in the club like I work in the witch F*ck the dress codes, it's street clothes, we all street n*ggaz We on the dance floor, throwin' bows, beatin' up niggaz I'm from the D.E.C., tryin' to disrespect D.T.P. And watch the bottles start flyin' from the V.I.P. F*ck this rap poop, we clap witch, two in your body Grab ya four, start a fight dog, ruin the party So move witch, get out the way hoe All you raggot motherf*ckers make way for 2-0 So...

[Chorus][ Ludacris Lyrics ]

[whistling]

OH look at this, more rap with homophobia, murder and robbery crap. Yeah, rap is really positive. Should I post more?

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
TaPe,Mar 16 2003, 05:38 PM]
TaPe,Mar 16 2003, 02:55 PM]Criminal

[intro]

A lot of people ask me stupid truckin' questions

A lot of people think that what I say on record

Or what I talk about on a record

That I actually do in real life, or that I believe in it

Or if I say that I wanna kill somebody, that

I'm actually gonna do it, or that I believe in it

You ought to re-read this.

Didn't you say this is what their life is like and they are singing about it? Are they not singing about how they feel and what they think? I could have sworn I heard that. The truth be known, it doens't matter what Eminem thinks in real life, he is "singing" that hatred homophobe crap and you defend it.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
TaPe,Mar 16 2003, 05:27 PM]Majority of rap is bad?  Evidence?  Post more than half of rap songs that are 'bad'.  Til then, you're just bashing rap because there are people who use it as a form of effusion in a way that you don't enjoy.

Yes, apparently you need to give a majority to prove your point.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Didn't you say this is what their life is like and they are singing about it?  Are they not singing about how they feel and what they think?  I could have sworn I heard that.  The truth be known, it doens't matter what Eminem thinks in real life, he is "singing" that hatred homophobe crap and you defend it.

For being somebody who is very mad that nobody else posts evidence on their points, you sure don't like posting evidence to yours here. Please do. Thank you.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
 50 Cent - Guess Who's Back

Yeah, G-Unit

You understand what's about to happen

Huh huh (You understand)

Hook:

Nigga guess who's bizack

It's not Beanie Sigel, J-Hov

50 Cent y'all niggas should know

Don't make me relapse

Run up on your donkey wit the 4

You punk nigga

I done told you before

F*ck being in the cage man, that poop for the birds

I do my dirt in the hood, but I live in the burbs

When you talk

Be careful how you choose your words

'Cause I send niggas to put your trucking brains on the curb

Am I my brother's keeper? Yes I am

Nigga you know to get low, you see that gun in my hand G-Unit

Don't go f*cking wit my soliders boy

You get laid out

I'ma say I told you boy

See you rollin' wit 20 niggas

We rollin' wit 20 guns

Sixteen hollows is loaded in every one

I know you slow so, I do that math

That's three hundred and twenty shells flyin' at your donkey

You spend a lot of time talkin' bout how you ball out

When you get hit you gon' run and bleed 'til you fall out

I guess you didn't think that we was down to go all out

Once again you was wrong

You ain't on the poop we on

My money gettin' long

Now my team gettin' strong

I'm gone, gone

Hook 2:

Guess who's bizack

It's not Beanie Sigel, J-Hov

50 Cent y'all niggas should know

Don't make me relapse

And run up on your donkey wit the 4

You punk nigga

I done told you before

{Hook 2}

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
TaPe,Mar 16 2003, 05:43 PM]
Didn't you say this is what their life is like and they are singing about it?  Are they not singing about how they feel and what they think?  I could have sworn I heard that.  The truth be known, it doens't matter what Eminem thinks in real life, he is "singing" that hatred homophobe crap and you defend it.

For being somebody who is very mad that nobody else posts evidence on their points, you sure don't like posting evidence to yours here. Please do. Thank you.

I didn't post any evidence? Are you all that blind or is it denial.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
TaPe,Mar 16 2003, 05:43 PM]
Didn't you say this is what their life is like and they are singing about it?  Are they not singing about how they feel and what they think?  I could have sworn I heard that.  The truth be known, it doens't matter what Eminem thinks in real life, he is "singing" that hatred homophobe crap and you defend it.

I didn't post any evidence? Are you all that blind or is it denial.

Evidence as to where I said that they sing about their life only? Evidence to where they sing about how they feel and what they think? No, you just swore you heard it.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Lance034 [4:58 PM]: they sing about what is: a) sells and is popular and B) what life can be like on the streets

Well said - those are at least a good two things right there.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

when I said "you", that was meant in general. I have heard that excuse for rap many times before, a few times in here. Plus, you just answered your own question for me.

Raven: "Hey, I like Rap, I don't listen to much else...Its realism...things you don't know about and Rappers like to talk about and tell the world. Do you honestly know how it is like in the Ghetto? Have you ever been shot at, BEFORE your career began?"

Rackish Completley agree with Raven.

Tape Listen to what the song is saying, not what you think rap is trying to say. If you can't stand listening to rap, go to some lyric site and read them - it will surprise you.

MP_Stinger they grew up in ghettos and they still are living in the ghetto, and they are part of the gangs and things that they rap about

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Didn't you say this is what their life is like and they are singing about it?  Are they not singing about how they feel and what they think?  I could have sworn I heard that.

Some of rap is no doubt inspired by what has happened and what the rapper belives, but don't generalize that it all is. You over-generalize too much... which is exactly why this thread was spawned to begin with.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

so whats so bad about rapping about your life, I still dont understand why its so bad, what is rapping about ghetto life gonna do, nothing, people dont kill others because they hear things about guns in rap songs, or people dont smoke weed just because rappers do, and if they do because something because a rapper does it they are stupid enough to do it on their own without any encouragement from a rapper

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
TaPe,Mar 16 2003, 06:53 PM]
Didn't you say this is what their life is like and they are singing about it?  Are they not singing about how they feel and what they think?  I could have sworn I heard that.

Some of rap is no doubt inspired by what has happened and what the rapper belives, but don't generalize that it all is. You over-generalize too much... which is exactly why this thread was spawned to begin with.

The MAJORITY of rap is negative and full of foul language and violence.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

i know i said i'd let you know ZD, but I've changed my mind, it's not worth it that much to me. :)

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

then maybe you don't even read what you post either...

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
i know i said i'd let you know ZD, but I've changed my mind, it's not worth it that much to me.  :)

LOL, good call cane 8P)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
The MAJORITY of rap is negative and full of foul language and violence.

I repeat, where is your proof of this?

Tape, that's really a rediculous question.

That's like asking for proof that most of my students are shorter than me.

Prove him wrong. Where's the proof? It's called out of all the rap I hear, namely the rap that has been discussed in this thread, is about all that junk.

Let me tell you one thing:

Those of you that want to target ZD for whatever grudge you're holding had better cool it and focus on the topic.

ST, I will ask that you remain unbiased and be sure that happens in here.

The problem is that you get to this point where people don't read exactly what the discussion is, they just zing through and post their FEELINGS.

I am pulling rank here, and closing #2. Feel free to start #3. Make sure you resist personal attacks. Be warned.

The political asylum has been closed, and perhaps will open on 2 different wings, who knows.

All moderators report to the mod hq.

Well, I just wanted to add in something. Thanks for while it lasted, Im glad everyone kept their cool better than the last one. Fat, I didn't even bother posting my view point or editing anyones because it would have seemed biased. Anyways, good stuff, go ahead and start up #3 and let the discussion continue on more peacefully with better arguments.