July 20th

Windex

(edited)

July 20th with be the 8 year anniversary of playing with some of you guys.. thats not an exact date but that is when they started getting a few things right and us first Mmmm and MmmM started to meet, worked together and has grown into the massive community we are today! (along with the help of DLM SAB MwR DOH etc) It's hard to beleive that we've stuck together this long and managed to continue to play as well.. not too many of the originals are around! but i think of it as GC's early beginnings.. 2009 will be a DECADE! and i'm looking forward to it, just a shame FF will be over 5 days before the date! we can still celebrate though! deff gotta toast to that fatty! I'm still working on convincing Paint Chips to come up.. his g/f is preg right now so he's got his hands full!

:hug: Fatty

:hug: Mini

:hug: GC

:hug: Shadowdog (didn't want you to whine :-P )

Edited by Windex

sorry. I misworded...man i must be tired....i'm comin up on a decade myself. I know for a fact I was introduced to the community at around 14. Joined DLM shortly after.

When u say 99, are you refering to the beta's or the actual first release of the game?

I dont know how the math works but i still have a pic i took of myself at school grade 9 that i used for my DLM pic on the web-site.

However the math works....I've been here a long time lol that's the point i guess i'm trying to make.

Edited by Xterminator

beta 1.1 was released in 99 in may/june.. read my sig in the CS Update Log.. has all the dates and stuff they changed..

i remember the monkeys early on too.. them and SAB were the oldest i can remember.. i still have the old SAB intro if anyone would like it..