Mouse options

Guest TeKNiK

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Well after reading some reviews and looking into a lot of things I have been recently looking at the Logitech MX500. It seems many people like this mouse and it has quite the precision. I know a couple people here have the mx700 but I don't think I am going for that. Many pro gamers also use the MX500 as well. If I hear some good things I may pick it up, if not I am prolly going to go with the Intellimouse Explorer. Theres just one problem. Is it going to be a problem trying to get rid of all the crap microsoft puts in for my optical mouse now and install Logitech drivers? I also have heard that the side buttons don't want to function in cs. The left side button for me is my reload and if I can't bind that button I am going to be completely screwed. Let me know some opinions and feedback from all of you. Thanks in advance.

TeKKy

Edit- In regards to the side buttons. I am talking about Logitech side buttons. I vaguely remember seeing someone couldn't bind the side buttons to do anything in CS. My microsoft side buttons work fine. Just wanted to point that out.

The logitech you can bind all buttons, i have no problem.

I have left click as fire,

right click walk

scroll up as secondary weapon use

scroll down as next weapon

on the thumb there are two buttons,

the one closest to my hand is voicecom

and the other is reload.

I don't any use for the scroll wheel push down yet.

Theres just one problem.  Is it going to be a problem trying to get rid of all the crap microsoft puts in for my optical mouse now and install Logitech drivers?

why i got crap installed? The mouse works great without all that stuff.

Im using Intellimouse explorer and all I did was plug it into the usb port