iMAC for sale

Preacher

I bought the G3 a year ago thinking I would try and learn how to use them. I have never found the time and am not really all that interested now so if one of you want this thing let me know.

It is running OS-X and has a 400mhz G3 CPU. It has 640mb RAM and has a KB/Mouse that comes with it. I am not an Apple guy, so I know little to nothing about it, other than it boots up and shuts down and programs all seem functional. I surfed the net briefly without issue and so I'll say it all works great lol. I honestly do not know what these can do or what options it may or may not have so if you want to know something you will need to walk me through how to find out about it.

The only thing I would say is that you may want to get a new USB mouse, the cord is short as crap I hate it with a passion lol. Anyway I'm not looking for a bunch of cash, just someone to use it. I'ld trade for something good or sell it for a little cash plus shipping.

PM me if you want it

(edited)

AF - Haven't tried to install anything on it, not even sure how lol never used a mac before

SJ it's an all in one set-up but still CRT

ZD-hit me with an offer of cash or trade

Edited by Preacher