New pics (low res) high res and vid to follow

Flitterkill

(edited)

This game isn't going to be out until November. Cold weather will have set in by that time and gamers will need a new game to play. Along with all the other highly anticipated games. Such as: Halo3---Crisis---Graw2---GTA4 and I'm sure more to come. Epic wants to sit and talk about how they won't release it until its right, ? is, how many patches and updates will follow. On the 360 side, maps, characters, and other stuff will be downloadable content on 360 market place.

I have this feeling they may leave the PC community high and dry in more aspects than we care for. Their still at a 30gig game for PC and are trying to get it scaled down. Which sounds to me, like a lot of other games, that they will start yanking stuff out.

Anyhow, we'll see what takes place here. All we can do is hope.

Here is the video that comes with the disc. However, it looks to me like the same one we watched about 2 months ago only without the music edit.

Personally, I liked the Crysis video better :hihi:

Edited by Primus

I have seen in Maximum PC magazine that they are hosting a huge gamer convention July 26-29 that will have 24/7 UT3 deathmatch bouts. That's what they be saying...so maybe a DM demo by then? Probably too much to hope for.

Those pics and vid are cool FK and Primus... it just reminds us of how much detail this game will have. I am getting all misty-eyed remembering how in awe I was when the vids of the new unreal engine came out like 2.5 years ago.

Please hurry UT3 (but not before my internets is fixorred) <_<

*edit

The Convention is called "Gaming University."

www.gaming-university.com

but that link doesn't work. Supposed to be part of comic-con in san diego???

"hourly Unreal Tournament 3 Deathmatches."

hmmmm

Edited by Tek-Almighty