FS: PS2 Slim + 26 games

boiler

I'm selling my PS2 system complete with games, memory cards, and carrying case.

My wife let me buy a new 50" sony, so in return I told her I'd clear out some of the stuff that I don't really use anymore that was taking up space.

The console was purchased new in February '04 (still have original sales receipt) and is the newer "slim" top load design that isn't prone to the read errors that plagued the older versions. It also has the digital DTS optical out and network jacks built into the back.

The system is in perfect working order. I checked all games as well and they are 100% scratch free and working as well with all original cases and manuals. I may even have original packaging for the PS2, but will have to check on that.

Here's all that will be shipped:

- PS2 Slim console (purchased new 2004)

- 2 Dualshock controllers in perfect working order (I didn't abuse mine!)

- 2 8MB memory cards (will be wiped clean upon sale)

- Carrying case that fits system, accessories, and around 4-6 games (depending on how you pack it)

- Resident Evil 4

- Grand Theft Auto III

- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

- Metal Gear Solid II

- Metal Gear Solid III

- Gran Turismo 3

- Gran Turismo 4

- MLB '06 The Show

- Madden 2002

- Madden 2003

- Madden 2004

- Madden 2005

- Madden 2006

- FIFA Soccer '05

- ESPN NBA 2K5

- Enter the Matrix

- The Getaway

- Medal of Honor: Frontline

- SSX: Tricky

- 007: Agent Under Fire

- Splinter Cell

- Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2

- Need for Speed: Underground

- Need for Speed: Underground 2

I priced all this stuff from EB Games used prices, and it came out to around $350 (the Madden games I guessed at $20 for EB prices, including '06)

I'd like to get $300 for everything. That's the system plus 26 games, memory cards, and the carrying case.

Please let me know if you might be interested. I can ship as soon as next week if necessary.

Thanks guys!

Boiler

Forgot to mention I also have a remote control for DVD playback and such that will be included.

I really want to get this sold, so I'm willing to negotiate a little bit. I wanted to post it up here before I give ebay a shot, I'd prefer that it find a good home in or around this community.

If no serious consideration is shown in a week or so, I'll probably ebay it up at that point.

Check it out guys and let me know if you or someone you know might be interested. Thanks!

Man if Guitar Hero was in there I might pick it up. Plan on getting the kids a PS2 for Christmas just for that game.

Your gonna love the Sony 50" -I picked up a 50" Pannasonic last year and fell in love with it. Coolest consumer experience I've had since I bought my first computer in 96'. What kind of sound you running?

I'm running a yamaha 5.1 home theater system. The receiver is pretty nice (720W total power) but the speakers are just ok. I didn't have the money to go the separate receiver/speakers thing. For a home-theater-in-the-box, it's pretty darn nice though.

Sony SXRD ftw

1. I already have a 360+ quite a few games. Only ones I want to buy at this point aren't out yet.

2. EB is selling used PS2 slim consoles for $120, whereas I would have gotten probably $100 for my system and all the games had I sold them to EB. Not to mention the fact that slim ps2's sell for ~$70-100 used on ebay, console only. I'd say I win.

3. ZD and I both won in this deal, imho.