Clive Barker's Jericho Demo

I was really enjoying it until I ran into the press Y Y Y Y X B Y A Y Y A X B piece and after falling to my death/being eaten 5 times I shut the demo down.

I think I'd be better with one of those "guided button pressing bits" on a keyboard, if the PC version even has those parts.

I did think it was pretty gorgeous to look at and fun to play until that point, so I may just give it benefit of the doubt and get it when it comes out, but I'll try the PC demo first.

I was really enjoying it until I ran into the press Y Y Y Y X B Y A Y Y A X B piece and after falling to my death/being eaten 5 times I shut the demo down.

Yeah, the PC demo has that. When I first came across that part I thought it was a cut scene so I wasn't prepared to start pressing buttons...Needless to say, I died the first time around.

I think I'd be better with one of those "guided button pressing bits" on a keyboard, if the PC version even has those parts.

I did think it was pretty gorgeous to look at and fun to play until that point, so I may just give it benefit of the doubt and get it when it comes out, but I'll try the PC demo first.

lol!

Yeah, I got up to check something on the computer...OH NO! This ain't a cutscene!

Actually, if you get somewhat close to hitting the right button it seems to accept it, I really thought I was failing hard the second time through but, well, didn't.

lol!

Yeah, I got up to check something on the computer...OH NO! This ain't a cutscene!

Actually, if you get somewhat close to hitting the right button it seems to accept it, I really thought I was failing hard the second time through but, well, didn't.

Yeah, got to that part and saw the first three buttons go by and was like "Wha?" And then a 70-foot plunge to stone.

Finally got around to installing this thing. Gorgeous looking game and runs real smooth on my system to boot. Seems like it looks better then Oblivion but runs better at the same time (better use of two cores I imagine). Not really my kind of game play but I might pick it up once it hits clearance. :prplwacko: