An update?

Dingy

I saw this today on TG Daily. Thought you might be interested.

linky

So would this be just the console side, or console and the PC?

Anyone heard anything?

Mark Rein response - "The PC version is still on track for November with a downloadable demo to be made available prior to retail release."

For anyone wanting to play this on PS3 just know you won't get cross-platform (consoles + patches = big hurdle) but you may end up getting all the PC maps.

(edited)

Consoles and patches yeahhhhhhh right. Just admit that ps3 players are getting owned by PC, so you had to pull the idea to enhance the likelyhood that your average ps3 noob will buy the game. Sony really should have put the pressure on epic to make this work, I mean think of how many ps3 controllers would be flying across the room and smashing after a few headshots from a true nerd playing with a logitech g5 instead of dual STICKS. Coulda sold those controllers guys... sony makes TV's too that's a double sale if the controller hits the screen. weak man, weak.

Edited by Wentz

Consoles and patches yeahhhhhhh right. Just admit that ps3 players are getting owned by PC, so you had to pull the idea to enhance the likelyhood that your average ps3 noob will buy the game. Sony really should have put the pressure on epic to make this work, I mean think of how many ps3 controllers would be flying across the room and smashing after a few headshots from a true nerd playing with a logitech g5 instead of dual STICKS. Coulda sold those controllers guys... sony makes TV's too that's a double sale if the controller hits the screen. weak man, weak.

Sounds like Wentz wants some. Er, console players that is! :lol2::lol2::lol2: