We're up! Open 72.51.60.245

Flitterkill

From the console (that's the ~ key), type in:

open 72.51.60.245

At the moment I type this I just finished Heatray with Viper, who has 6 more servers to go and has been up since... well... :) as you can imagine most server providers were over this nonsense.

There is *no* webadmin with the demo. That limits us not only with admining but also with changing the server on the fly (no start/stop)

Heatray is coming off (naturally) and vCTF going up as the std. map. Once I can find the correct settings for alternating between vCTF and TDM (Ambrosia) - we'll do that (or turn voting on if that's possible)

There is *no* password at the moment, there are also *no* reserves at the moment. And, to keep things "at the moment", with these servers set up this way I beleive they are *not* advertised so, we should just be in-house or to those you let the IP address to. If we run into problems of too many peeps, we can password it later.

There is *nothing* we can do about undesirables other than password it if need be. Sorry.

-Fk

From the console (that's the ~ key), type in:

open 72.51.60.245

<3 M2

You're finally joining the dark side!

I dont read :)

they cant make it nice and easy and name it something like, lets see.......CONNECT!!!!