Console Command Fun

Flitterkill

From the console type the following (while you are in an open area of an instant game map)

summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_fury_content

summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_hellbender_content

summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_darkwalker_content

summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_cicada_content

nemesis will come up, viper and nightshade will not, scavenger *crashes* ut3 hard. No levi either.

When you summon, you get crushed by the vehicle materializing on top of you. Just fyi.

Fury. Not bad. If you get close to an enemy vehicle before shooting, the tentacles will pull the vehicle towards you.

Nemesis. Slow as hell. When they said mobile turret - that's pretty much it; a "deployable" turret of sorts.

Cicada. Big improvement. Handles like I think we all wanted it to in the first place.

No comments on firepower or lack thereof on any of these. Also, lots of sound effects missing.

If this is allowable online, the demo is doomed... :) Would have a screenshot to show you the collection but the scavenger attempt crashed me twice and I want to go to sleep now.

-Fk

EDIT:

summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_paladin

Uhh - primary on the pal is insane - slow shots (one until its gone, then another til its gone, etc.) but I swear the shots cover the entire length of the bridge and then some. Essentially a shock ball that implodes on contact.

Secondary shield is a bit broke - if you aim downwards the shield dissipates, otherwise fine

summon utgamecontent.utslowvolume_content

Too. Much. Fun. It's a chunk of square glass. Throw flak secondary into it for the best effect.

Need to put out the support ticket on the the paladin. Shield is all white and not see though. I didn't get any sound out of the vehicles either but maybe that is all due to the fact that technically they aren't available as of yet.

Fury---pretty cool, looks like it will be very effective as air support. No Alt fire though, at least not of yet.

Paladin---pretty much the same but I think it has more splash damage than the tank. :biglaugha:

Walker---eh, Its not all that in my opinion. Seems it can be taken down easier than expected.

Over all, I see the vehicles as this: 1-10 rating

1. Raptor---9, backup is slow. But over all I think it has better fireing power and alt fire is much better.

2. Tank---5, more response on driving, but damage got worse.

3. Hellbender---3, they totally screwed it up. VERY DISSAPOINTED!

4. Manta---9, quicker I think and more evasive

5. Scorpoin---8, I like the grenade balls but its harder to drive.

6. Darkwalker---7, slow but I think the secondary seat is the better gun. Faster and easier to use.

7. Fury---7, I like the way it pulls vehicles to it and the primary fire is longer than the walker. Only a 7 right now as it has no alt fire.

8. Paladin---6, never really liked it anyways. The primary fire is better this time but need to see the finished product. Shield is White not transparent.

9. Cicada---8, For improvement, as Flitter said, it drives like we wanted it to in the first place. Secondary seat is finally clear. You can actually see as

you shoot, however, no zoom for seat 2---that would be nice.

Well, thats what I'm getting out of the vehicles as of right now. I will agree with Penty and Flitter when they said it seems as thought the vehicles have been turned down quite a bit and the game seems more DM, I really hope that changes when it launches. Really looking forward to the Warfare thing, or maybe aka ONS :peace:

(edited)

Some if not most may already know or have done this, but I thought I would pass it along.

If you want to get better FPS go to the engine config and look for

[Engine.GameEngine]

bSmoothFrameRate=True------------ change true to false

You can also go here:

[FullScreenMovie]

StartupMovies=Copyright_PC

StartupMovies=EpicLogo

StartupMovies=MidwayLogo

StartupMovies=UE3_logo

StartupMovies=Nvidia_PC

StartupMovies=Intel_Duo_Logo

StartupMovies=UT_loadmovie1

After the = sign just remove the name of the movie so it looks like this:

[FullScreenMovie]

StartupMovies=

StartupMovies=

StartupMovies=

StartupMovies=

StartupMovies=

StartupMovies=

StartupMovies=

You can also do this to help clear the screen up a little. It makes it more crisp: Go to engine folder and ctrl+f type in bloom:

[systemSettings]

StaticDecals=True

DynamicDecals=True

DynamicLights=True

DynamicShadows=False

LightEnvironmentShadows=True

CompositeDynamicLights=True

DirectionalLightmaps=True

MotionBlur=False

DepthOfField=True

Bloom=True

QualityBloom=False

Distortion=True

DropParticleDistortion=True

SpeedTreeLeaves=True

SpeedTreeFronds=True

OnlyStreamInTextures=False

LensFlares=True

FogVolumes=True

FloatingPointRenderTargets=True

Trilinear=False

Change----- Depth of Field = False

Bloom=False

Motion Blur=False

Here are the console commands for the other vehicles--- type this in the console:

Summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_fury_content

Darkwalker_content

Cicada_content

Paladin do not put the underscore and content after the word paladin

Cross Hair Color can be changed in the Weapons ini. You need to change it for every weapon though.

Edited by Primus