I broke my UT3 program

MaDPaT

Seems UT# no longer works on my system. Program stops responding even when after full system boot up. Problem with graphics I believe. I had system maxed but video jaggies started to turned it back. Everything fine after that. I changed teams on necris warfare maps to try necris vehicles and mild graphic errors occured. Started new game and changed teams to necris and major graphics problems as I tried to use rolling ball vehicle. Game froze after that and even on restart game would not start. Just get Not Responding from task menu.

Dark, my system is almost exactly like yours except for operating system and not overclocked. Have you noticed any of this?

I have played hours using only axon vehicle maps and no problems. Necris maps using necris vehicles and game a no go.

Edited by MaDPaT

Have you reinstalled the game yet? I've never had stuff liek that before, sorry MP. My artifacting is totally gpu limitted.

I was able to get back into game. I lasted about 2 minutes. System run error while driving a dark walker. Some sort of memory error. I will reinstall tomorrow. I am really aggravated. I built this system for this game. Most likely a ut3 weening problem that others will be facing. After system error cycled between windows screen and black out ut3 screen. Had to use reboot button.

Edited by MaDPaT

I believe it was the video driver. The necris vehicles are more "organic" and detailed. As soon as battle heated up the game crashed. I updated driver and seem to have fixed the problem. Look forward to ramp up the resolution later today. Is there an online server gc members are playing at?

yeah ours is up, i also have a 8 man closed-circuit DM server up so we can mess around with weapons/maps

to get on that one its: open 216.234.199.159:7777

if anyone remembers our normal password to get on temerity back in the day, that's teh admin password for the DM server.. pm me if you don't remember

to get on admin you drop the console and type "adminlogin <password>"

then you can do stuff like "admin addbots #"

or "admin killbots"

and I think "adminchangemap" or something similar to bump it to another level

just PM me if you crash it and I'll reboot it