THUNDERCHILD | 24 Player Warfare

Flitterkill

I don't have to break it down country by country, but feel free if you have the info.

The point is Super Bowl sunday is not a good day to judge online gameplay.

Yeah sry. Didn't mean to come off that gruff. My apologies :). That many people watching the Superbowl would definitly reduce the number of people available to play, I know I was watching the game, and not on my computer.

I still don't think a large percentage of people outside of the US were that interested though.... so there.

Shaftiel

cod4 ftw

QFT

Join us in COD4! And prepare to be noobs again. :) It's a blast.

But I HAVE been!

I must have missed you last night.... *GLARE*

Shaftiel

I would have loved to have played last night. Life was... tough last night though, some crap going on. Anyway, maybe tonight or this coming weekend. :)

• 1 month later...
GC Board Member

To be perfectly honest, I doubt it (unless you are volunteering to give it a *serious* shot which would mean you playing on it even when no one was there)

Frankly, the online numbers are not there and I just read on zerofrag the news about PHX. Yes, the PHX that had one of the actually populated warfare servers.

They're out. They turned the server off a day or two ago.

http://www.phxclan.org/cms/index.php?name=...icle&sid=69

I really wish things had turned out better all around but... :(

TF2 and COD4 hold little interest for me. Here's hoping Fallen Empires Legion from Instant Action games will fill the void for newness.

[utube]5_zwHyMbg_o[/utube]

http://www.instantaction.com

-Fk

Wow, I would play on the PhX server sometimes, I never even noticed they were gone, I don't have a problem finding a server with 20+ players jamming, BUT there are a lot of noobs out there playing UT3 (ya gotta start somewhere).

Playing with these other clans really makes me appreciate the skill level that we have here at GC, we definitely have a handle on all things Unreal.

That's one heck of a connection for your sig Ruff, I have comcast too but I get 6000/350. I take it you have a higher tier connection? Is it the uber gamer pack or what?

Maybe I need to give UT3 another shot. :shrug03: I lost interest in TF2 and guild wars is already getting old. I'm starting to play more ONS but I get annoyed and stop, the teams always seem off and everyone spams the base while they magically cant hit the core.

I just found out Puzzle Quest has multiplayer. I'm giving the demo a try, you heard me right Wentz.

bushplayspq.jpg

That's one heck of a connection for your sig Ruff, I have comcast too but I get 6000/350. I take it you have a higher tier connection? Is it the uber gamer pack or what?

That is just standard Comcast high speed, maybe I am the only one on the trunkline?

I have a good time playing UT3, but I am kinda out there alone as far as GC is concerned, but I still have fun playing.

That is just standard Comcast high speed, maybe I am the only one on the trunkline?

I have a good time playing UT3, but I am kinda out there alone as far as GC is concerned, but I still have fun playing.

How much is your cable bill? After a $10 discount (i have cable tv) i pay $43 for a 6mb connection. Maybe your paying more? They offered me a "gamer package" once that boosted dowload to 8mb and doubled upleads but they want an extra 10 bux.